Adventure Island Tampa
10001 Malcom McKinley Drive33612 Tampa , FL
Phone: (800) 745-3000
- Rides include Riptide - A 55-ft enclosed tube ride that opens up into four racing lanes.
- Rambling Bayou - The Lazy River offers a relaxing trip around the park, while riding on an inflated inner tube.
- Gulfscream - A 225-foot-long body slide with a splash pool and speeds up to 42 miles per hour.
- Everglides - A 46-foot-long water toboggan ride that releases you into a pool where riders hydroplane up to 100 feet before coming to a stop.
- Calypso Coaster - An open flume ride with tubes.
- Water Moccasin - three tubes high-speed waterslide sends you twirling 30 feet into a splash pool below.
- Caribbean Corkscrew - 230 feet of serpentine translucent tubes twist and turn riders before bringing them to a splashing stop.
- Wahoo Run - A five-person raft ride, 600 feet of drenching twists and drops and back-to-back curves and turns with four waterfall curtains.
- Aruba Tuba - A twisting, turning ride through open and closed portions of slides.
- Runaway Rapids - Five different flume experiences descend from a 32-ft high mountain-like structure with numerous twists and turns ending in a splash pool.
- Key West Rapids - A six-story ride with 700-feet of twisting slides ending in a splash pool.
- Endless Surf - This 17,000-square foot pool is capable of making waves up to six feet in height. The pool is operated on a cycle of 8 minutes of waves on; 10 minutes of waves off.
- Splash Attack - Park's most drenching attraction ever, offers more than 50 water elements, including twisting slides, bridges and a 40-foot-high water-tower bucket.