Terms of Service
When you purchase a membership from 2FLA, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Only business owners or authorized representatives may request their business listings. Rental or for-sale properties, such as vacation homes or vacant apartments, are not eligible to be listed in 2FLA. Instead, verify the listing for your sales or leasing office or offices.
2. Business Location: Use a precise, accurate address to describe your business location. Do not create a listing or place your pin marker at a location where the business does not physically exist. P.O. Boxes are not considered accurate physical locations. Do not create more than one listing for each business location, either in a single account or multiple accounts.
3. Website & Phone: Provide a phone number that connects to your individual business location as directly as possible, and provide one website that represents your individual business location. Use a local phone number instead of a call center number whenever possible. Do not provide phone numbers or URLs that redirect or “refer” users to landing pages or phone numbers other than those of the actual business.
4. Illegal activities: Fraudulent or illegal activities aren’t tolerated and may result in account suspension and removal of listing information from search results. All content is approved before publishing. Any content that inappropriate will be deleted and removed by administration. Business Listings or Advertising deemed inappropriate to families or children will be banned. If customer changed advertising from appropriate content to inappropriate content, their site will be delisted and their account banned, and no refunds will be issued.
5. Content Policy - Nudity, Obscenity, and Sexually Explicit Material: We don't allow content that contains nudity, graphic sex acts, or sexually explicit material. We also don't allow content that drives traffic to commercial pornography sites.
Violent or Bullying Behavior: Local listings and associated content should not contain materials that threaten, harass or bully other Businesses.
Hate Speech or Incitement to Violence:We don't allow the promotion of hatred toward groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity.
Impersonation: We don't allow impersonation of others or other behavior that is misleading or intended to be misleading. Photos submitted to local listings must depict the business/organization or business product represented. The image must be specific to the listing. For example, a transportation company should not show images of a airport logo. You are, however, permitted to upload a logo of the specific business.
Private and Confidential Information: Don't publish other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security Numbers or other government-issued identification, driver's and other license numbers, or any other information that is not publicly accessible. To protect your own privacy and your confidential information, be careful not to share any private or confidential information with others.
Intellectual Property:Don’t infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and other proprietary rights.
Illegal Activities or Content: Local listings and associated content should not be used for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous and illegal activities. As a business owner, if you are found engaging in such activity, we may remove your listings, terminate your account, notify law enforcement authorities, or take other appropriate action.
Spam or Malicious Content: Don't transmit viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware, or any other items of a destructive nature. We don't allow content that harms or interferes with the operation of the networks, servers, or other infrastructure of Google or any third-parties. Spam, malicious scripts and password phishing scams are also prohibited in local listings and other associated content.
Reporting Abuse: If you believe that someone is violating these program policies, please contact us and let us know which policy is being violated. We understand that sometimes people can do harm without meaning to, so we consider these cases carefully.